Welcome To AB Plastics
AB Plastics supply and manufacture a wide range of materials and products:
- All engineering plastics, Acetal, Nylon, HDPE, Teflon, UHMWPE, Polyurethane
- Machined parts, Rod tube and sheet
- Acrylic, plexiglass and perspex sheets cut to size
- Polycarbonate, lexan, makrolon, sheets and cut to size
- Framed acrylic panels, for weather screens, handrails, double glazing, pool fences
Confused? Not exactly sure what you need? Give us a call.
Our team is ready to help your project a success.
For service, advice and the right price, call us today.
Our service areas include: Clayton, Dandenong and Ringwood.
Perspex, apart from being a generic term for acrylic materials is actually a brand name. The genuine branded Perspex products are expensive top end materials which lead the market in terms of color choice and surface finishes. The full range of Perspex colors and surface textures is not shown here, in particular there is a good range of satin finish sheets in clear, light opal (Frost) and colors. These give a softer look than the regular gloss finish found on most acrylics.
Perspex® sheets cut to size:
At AB Plastics Melbourne, we understand that your needs are unique to you. Perspex® sheets Melbourne are cut to size to suit your use. With a full range of colours and textures in Perspex® sheets available in store, they are waiting to impress you. You can also gauge how the look changes under different light conditions by trying our backlit and frontlit samples.
Benefits of Perspex®:
Acrylic/Perspex sheets are used in a range of industries. Acrylic sheets in Melbourne come in different thickness and have many benefits:
- Perspex sheets transmit 90% of the light.
- Perspex sheets are value for money.
- Perspex sheets are chemical resistant and easy to clean.
- Perspex is environment-friendly as can be recycled.
- Perspex/Acrylic sheets, cut to size for your door or window, are great for outdoors as resistant to weather.
Where to apply Perspex®.
Acrylic sheets of Perspex® brand are lightweight, strong and versatile. They have unlimited uses, some of them are:
- Construction-doors, windows, balcony guards, patio roofing
- Architecture- Structural elements, interior decoration
- Furniture Design- Making shelves, picture frames, partitions
- Transportation- Windshields of motorbikes, boats
- Lighting- Lampshades to diffuse, edge or reflect light
- Electronics- Display panels
- HealthCare- Medical cabinets, baby incubators